GMC Debuts 2024 Sierra EV Denali; Reservations Max Out in Under an Hour
GMC had just revealed its 2024 GMC Sierra EV Denali, a luxury pickup truck with a value of $107,000. Within an hour of its debut, every reservation was taken up. Anyone else hoping for a spot in line for the Denali Edition 1 can still join the waitlist, with the possibility that someone with an existing reservation drops out.
Reservations for the 2024 GMC Sierra EV Denali Edition 1 only cost $100, and the truck comes with a long list of features and luxurious options that come with its $107,000 price tag:
- 400 mile range on a full charge
- EV platform generates 754 horsepower and 785 lb-ft of torque
- Power Station Pro, which allows the truck to act as its own mobile power source, generation 10.2 kilowatts of energy
- Hands-Free Start, which turns the truck on once the driver enters the vehicle with the key fob
- Super Cruise
- 40wheel steering
- Crab Walk
- 16.8-inch-diagonal freeform infotainment touchscreen
- Customizable drive modes, including Max Power mode, which enables 0-60 mph acceleration in less than 4.5 seconds
- Air Ride Adaptive Suspension that both enables a more comfortable ride as well as the ability to raise or lower the truck by approximately 2 inches
- Up to 9,500 pounds max towing capacity
Reservation holders can expect deliveries for the 2024 GMC Sierra EV Denali Edition 1 are expected to arrive in early 2024.