Dodge’s Fifth “Last Call” 2023 Charger Boasts 807 Horsepower and a Whole Lot of Orange
Dodge’s “Last Call” lineup of 2023 Chargers and Challengers is nearing its final reveals as the fifth model to emerge is the 2023 Dodge Charger King Daytona.
Designed to honor West Coast drag-racing legend William “Big Willie” Robinson, who nicknamed his 1969 Charger “King Daytona”, the 2023 Dodge Charger King Daytona aims to do him justice by rocking an engine with 807 horsepower under the hood and a bold Go Mango paint job with orange accents in the interior.
“The special-edition Dodge Charger King Daytona honors a true icon of muscle car history,” says Dodge CEO Tim Kuniskis. “The final Dodge ‘Last Call’ models will continue to celebrate the legacy of the Dodge Charger and Challenger by paying tribute to two vehicles that hold a special place in our brand’s history.”
There will only be 300 2023 Dodge Charger King Daytonas being produced, all of which are based on the Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody in the bold Go Mango paint.
Some of the additional features in the 2023 Dodge Charger King Daytona include:
- Extra 10 horsepower that takes the Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye from 797 to 807 hp
- Satin Black King Daytona rear fender graphics
- Satin Black hood and roof graphics
- 20-by-11-inch Satin Carbon Warp Speed wheels
- Satin Chrome exterior badging
- Orange six-piston Brembo brakes
- Bright Mopar hood pin kit
- Satin Black spoiler
- Black Nappa/Alcantara “Daytona” seats with orange stitching
- King Daytona interior instrument panel badge
- Orange interior accent stitching on the instrument panel, console, steering wheel and door trim
- Suede headliner
- Carbon fiber interior bezels
- Alcantara steering wheel
- Harman Kardon premium audio system
- Power sunroof
- Navigation package